Sunday’s sermon was from Exodus 33:
1. We’ve learned how to make a living, but not a life; we’ve added years to our lives, but not life to our years.
2. God can transform your life as you meet with Him.
3. You can change from ordinary to extraordinary as you follow the example of Moses.
4. We know in our hearts that we are not what we want to be.
5. God’s plan is not simply to forgive us, but to restore us!
6. The greatest gift you can get from God is God.
7. The chief end of man is to glorify God and enjoy Him forever.
8. The glory of God is man fully alive.- Irenaeus
9. I want to know Christ—yes, to know the power of his resurrection and participation in his sufferings,
10. You were made on purpose, with a purpose for a purpose!
Associate Pastor – Discipleship. The Church at LifePark
Professor of Discipleship, Columbia International University
Follow me on twitter: rickhiggins5