Today we looked at Matthew 11:28-30 and learned that when we come to Jesus and take His yoke and learn from Him that we can experience His rest.
1. People want the benefits of margin without making the corresponding changes in their lives.
2. You can create margin by learning the secret of the easy yoke.
3. Is coming to Jesus your first response or your last resort?
4. If every hour of television is going to cut 22 minutes off your life, at least be selective about what you watch.
5. Augustine states “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.”
6. Everyone carries a yoke, the question is what type of yoke will you carry?
7. It’s a commitment to living life like Jesus. It’s bringing the totality of my life in line with Jesus.
8. Gilbert K. Chesterton reminds us, “Christianity has not been tried and found wanting; it has been found difficult and not tried.”
9. What fills your tank?
10. Do we realize the cost of not coming to Jesus?